20090529

This is the beginning of 6 deadly months.

'yatta!'

3 weeks of torturous exams (not that it was for me, cause i was too lazy to bother staying up late) & finally F-R-E-E-D-O-M !!
I can smell it ! it's in the air. I have been on the pc for uhm .. 9 hours now - & sweating like crazy - and my mom had yet to mumble a word. which is rare.

yey.

I feel guilty.
last year of celebrating teacher's day (*crossfingers*imnotgoingtoform6 ) & I skipped school.
sorry , 'mother' xD the thought of not having to walk back from school tempted me real good. xP!

my mom came home with a HUGE hamper with empty tupperwares. says her that her group won the catwalk competition. makes people wonder what SMK Sungai Besi's teacher's day is like. rofl. just imagine your teachers walking down the runway. 'mother' would def win. xP no offense.
SO - I spent the whole morning + afternoon watching movies.

ONCE.

ey, it's really nice. though it's recorded with a camera only -awesomeness dwells within it. x) I like the songss. though I don't really get the plot. like Yes Man! , in the end you'll go 'that's it???'

hee. then I watched The Break Up. nice, I like Jennifer acting. :D

&, and also Another Cinderella Story. kinda blah stupid girly kiddy movie - but the dance moves are uhm .. hmm, some of them are pretty good. 'specially the ending part where there's a tournament. <3s . xP

---

tomorrow : Dark Cave trip & RFL
hope the hols would start well. (:

happy holidays.

No comments: