20090715

exam fever

and i mean literally fever. body temperature hiking up again -- 100+ more days to that start of our form 5-ers BIG month. lol -

I was reading through me diary yesterday night because my afternoon nap mutated to 6 hours long -- and i found me standard 5's class picture . wahahaha, we all looked so tiny and funny . especially yuen teng. xP

Pameran was phaiil.
well, imo it was. I got the least stickers this year. ): AND I missed the computer club's showing of Transformers. I remember when I was in Form 1 , they played Initial D and I had to leave half way through the movie because perhimpunan started and I swore to myself to go back every year to watch their movies.

then of course, I forgot thanks to my memory space.

got myself a Lucky Bracelet tho. :D from Latin Dance Club , together with Pei Gi; she says we have a couple's item . heehee. oh ya, RM4.50 per bracelet.

---
then ytd Koperasi had the photo taking session DURING Chemistry class.
mr. Lim was pissed - so I heard from Wan Qi-Cai Ling duo. cause we took one whole period to finish taking the pictures. 2 pictures = 45 minutes. Last I remember when we were in Chien's house, we took like a gazillion pictures in 45 minutes. LOL! good days.


then after school, of course, Wan Qi & I went for KPA meeting.
that meeting was so unproductive and sucky I wanted to walk out of it halfway through. it was like the teacher pilih kasih to the Form 6 students.

she had everything to praise about everything they did and all she had to say about our work was , 'AIYO ! ....'
---

sometimes i wonder why we try so hard when in the end it just sums up to nothing.

hehe .. BON ODORI THIS WEEEEEEK!!!!~~~

No comments: