20091107

NYOM NYOM NYOM ~

otak-otak popiah for dinner ...
yumm . (:



see me? darkest skin tone as usual.

went to PJ library with Cai Ling & Tanoki today. it was surprisingly fruitful , except at the end when we just sat down and read magazines. LOL. you know what, I really shouldn't be blogging because I've spent the last 4 hours on the computer already. but ah well .. last story to share before SPM starts. :D

SO ... we left our books + calculators + amazing pencil boxes with the guards at the booth outside so that we won't have to carry it all the way to Old Town and back again (it's pretty far); we came back under the ever lovely Sun to find the place where we left our belongings to empty.
jadi , ask the guard la .

me " 'bang, mana tu buku-buku ahh?"
bored guards "oh .. buku? dah hilang lah ."
" HAH?!?" *in perfect unison*

cai ling " bu ke neng de lo ! gang gang ming ming jiu zai zhe li .. "
bored guard #1 " betullahh . kenapa I nak tipu?"

cai ling peeps into the small rectangular opening pointing at the stack of books in front of bored guard #1 , "itukan buku !"
smug faced guards appearing from behind bored guard #1.

bored guard #2 "eh mana lagi tu Milo Ais ah?"

so that's the story of the crazy bored guard of MPPJ community library. Then, cai ling met Liow Sze Ying (?) , one long lost friend from Yoke Nam there. x)) I only remembered her for her birth date. 31st Dec. lol ~~ I thought her facial similar to Tan Yong Hui's and partly of ms. Tan's ("mother" xD) .

was awesome lah. because I studied more than I would study if I were to stay at home. xD next week Alvin's house again OK ! LOL , ah Kua say on one ~~ @@

No comments: