20091219

UWAAA!! I~ I~

alk a.qwkdd blawbjke !

blabber me head out. I finished Uta no Oniisan in less than a day , & that is an accomplishment . (: I are proud of myself ! xD but seriously, watching Oh-chan speak so much is like who
aa . my impression of him is that he's a man of little words . then again, impressions never lasts. i think ? O_o

ARUUUU .
yeh so we went out after chinese for a teeny celeb session . mehhh , wasn't what i expected but still, IT WAS FUN. xD it was an awesome day . just that i spilled mango juice all over my shoe & lost my voice.

yah yah. and with that mango stained socks + shoes, i went for dinner with my family . KOREAN BBQ . HUA HUA HUA AHAHAAAA .. *cough* John , the little brother went and ate raw meat. epic day .
---
mmmMMMmm, just came back from Medan ytd . it's in Indonesia aye , food was awesome . (: I got my headphones WAAAYY cheaper . OK, maybe not dirt cheap la , but I got it! cheaper ! see, Indon is good .

yah . the trip was OK lah , just that there were a lot of unnecessary expenditures. *coughblackberrycough* and a packet of magic mushrooms .. uhhh , not mine, i sweaaarr.

OH ONE THING ! ONE THING i thought was seriously ridiculous . see, we took Air Asia to travel across the sea. so i was expecting them to blast malay songs throughout. but NOOOOoooo , they played GEE by SNSD .

WTF?

job hunt + scholarship forms awaits me !
merry christmas and a Happy New Year. ooooohh, 2010 !!

No comments: