20100122

(>U<)

hahaha ! that emoticon was learned from Man Hua Zou Kan ,cute righht? xP


so anyway, I searched some pics and was ready to upload them to make me post more easier to read butthen connection masalah so x pic lah! duhh ~

-- everyone's back to school while a few awesome people & i work our asses off killing time unlike *coughYIKLOONG that serves as a liang di guan (measuring floor officer); yeah.

results' that I've made NEW FRIENDS! WHEEEee ~ & these people (this friend) is gonna transfer me awesome TV Series like Terminator: Sarah Conner Chronicles; unlike the friend I made last year that keeps insisting that his computer cannot read my drive. *cough no names mentioned. :]

& there're awesome people too that'd teman me go CC in the middle of the night for a game of L4D/DotA ;despite it turning into complete failure cause of some issues w my da......YEAH ,which is also unlike some people who i've known for yeeeaaaars yet refuse to go out w me. at all. ): even for a late-night mamak. mamak, weixing .. MAMAKKK!


well, of course there's those times when they were the best humans on the surface of earth but who remembers them, right? @@



I miss all me old friends!!
I miss all their awesomeness !
--

uh so what's new's that I've got myself a pair of contacts; i'm not sure why.
& BOYS LIKE GIRLS are coming to town !!

I want the tickets. ):

No comments: