20100421

:D

I'm finally free of work! whee whee whee whee . *cough

my reisgn took me one month + one week extra. .___. you can't blame me ok, people just didn't start appearing to take my place as the part timer with sucky pay and odd hours with crazy colleagues. (I made sure they were crazy)

yep, it is my last day @ Movie Magic Mid Valley.

i got like two scoops of free BR ice cream, thanks to ZY + ah wai; stained by glue fingers thanks to the AVATAR event everyone's working last minute on; some actually pretty good advice from the lovely James; promised dinner by penyelia. *promised*

I'm pretty much happy about leaving. because i wanted to leave since march, and then this chain of events happened and i kind of forgot that i wanted to resign. hmmmm.. darn, i think i didn't sign the resignation form.

oh well, life goes on.
I've applied for that place in Kedah but I've yet to recieve confirmation about actually getting the place so wish me luck. =X and pray pray pray for me to like get some cash off my fees.

and also pray that I pass my driving this time. else it be RM600!

No comments: