20080118

SPM?

hoho. merry christmas, darlings. (:

ok, ok. I've like signed up for all the subjects I'm gonna sit for SPM already, first and foremost.. *drum rolls* :DD I'm taking B.K! Bible Knowledge lah,, remind me to study please.. (: here's a list of everything I'm sitting for SPM. huahua.
1, CHINESE. :DD
2, B. melayu
3, english
4, G. maths
5, + maths
6, biology :D
7, Chemistry
8, physics.....
9, ACCOUNTS! free A.
10, BIBLE KNOWLEDGE!!!!
11, p. moral. boohoo.
12, SEJARAH!
13, EST. another free A.
lucky thirteen leh. :DD yvonne's beggin me to take econ.. but you see, 13 subs is already driving me nuts. i wont prob. hv anymore time on the net if i take econ.. SIGH;; so I'm so sorry darling, :D

ohhh.. and bio experiments rocks! and, and, and~~~ heating solid iodine rocks even more!! :DD , here's another song.. from Mark schultz. duh? :P


this is the mv in Sims 2 form ; I couldn't find the original one.. T-T

well anyway, enjoy ur schools little kids!

Rebecca.
letters from war is equal with this.

No comments: