20080112

a link! (:

here's a song, one of my favorites, soon to be yours. :D



mind you, I ALMOST cried. T-T

---

AND,

we all, 6B 2004 ppl gathered arnd again on Thurs in Chien's house.

haha.. thousand apologies, mr. Alvin kuan. I suck at photoshop, and since u wanted me to make a link with YOUR picture, here's a sucky one. my best, apparently. *erhem*


edit edit. now, alvin kuan.. u must love this ; cuz im not gonna make another one. :DD

sry loh, I really suck at this. erhem. erhem. well, click on the picture and it will lead u to the process of the whole gathering! yay. (: but I think he's too lazy to update his blog now, so.. wah ah ha ha ha. go refresh on his page until a new post appears! yey~

well, anyway..

I just came back from Tesco = Baskin Robins . :D one of the ice cream tasted like.. you know the thing in a tube where u use a plastic stick to blow out a invulnerable bubble? it tasted like the invulnerable bubble. yuck, ultimately.

that's not the main point actually,

the thing is.. my sister betted that she will ask the DiGi guys for a free N95 dummy for RM0.50 . SO now I owe her 50 cents. here's how it went ::

sis ' Excuse me, can I have a free N95 dummy?'
one of the dude ' uhh.. N95 dummy yat go~ '

the other guy took the dummy out gave it to her.

sis 'oh, thank you.' *walks away*

the other dude stared at me with his jaws dropped down sending a msg -- wtf? did she just walked away with that?!

So , being a vry kind leng lui, I turned my sister to face him. wahaha. xD..


Seriously la, thick face until.. ahdoi~ but it made me laugh like for 5 mins there. wahaha. Tesco trip was FUN. :D from now on, me love Tesco. 'cept that they ran out of stock for DiGi reloads. ): so people that wants to msg me ,, too bad lah. hehe.

ultimate salute to my sis. :D :D

Rebecca.
Calvin
... join my vampire gang.. T-T

No comments: