20090309

ACGC '09~

お花見弁当
i want T_T ; it always wonders me if the bento wouldn't turn cold? I mean, you make the bento in the morning and you only eat it during lunch. hmm ~ it wouldnt taste really good anymore would it?
I'm uh - giving up on first term exams now. LOL - whatever result i get won't get to me anymore. xD~
anyways, I've suddenly indulged myself into the kendo craze. O_o

Tama-chan!~

suburi seems fun. (: & you bet it's one of my sudden want in decreasing excess body fat. xD and upon searching through the net about Kendo, I've found Japan Club! it's just nearby MV only. O_o loadsa stuffs bout lovely Japan. nyeahahaha - Po Chi'll be delighted. *beams in pride*

oh well, better start revising accounts. hehe~

o, yea! ACGC '09 is on (21st to 23rd)? March. ♥ *runs around*
---
hmm - if the subject I'm taking have nothing to do with my dream, it means it's a useless subject, right?
Right.
I'm dropping out on physics! xD

lousy incident is seriously embarassing. .-.

No comments: