20090323

results and de warrior!

a different turn of my odd lifestyle starts right about a few hours ago, well, supposed to lah, but I was happily reading Reader's Digest, finding out out of 15 vocabs i know only 2 of them. Crap man, my Eng is dying. oh and I ended up sleeping too but that was not my point. my point is, I'm going to STUDY! and be a nerd that encloses into my own cubicle of little idiotic world.

ah Beh was so mean today.

cause I lost my specs box, (three dots) I wore them lah. then ah Beh saw me and she went like, 'nerd.' *arrow stabs thru <3* nvm. my mom calls it 'low profile' ; and that's exactly what I'm going to call myself. I wonder how long I can last?

---

ACGC was a total bummer! omggm. the ~!@#$)(%$ cosplay winner got a friggin Wii! ): then my sis was all bragging abt her sales when One Tree Hill .. I didn't watched that on purpose.. the kid, whatever his name was got a Wii for his b'day! AAAAHHHHH~

oh yeah, but it was still okay lah. goodness, why didn't anyone bought Toujou Aya?!? it was the nicest. hmm, act Plue was better. ahahahaha, dunno what I'm talking about leh~ uh, my sis sold bookmarks that's hand drawn during ACGC lah. then yes, that was what it was.


acgc+%2709 Pictures, Images and Photos

and then there was this group of guys that sucked at playing Left4Dead but kept playing like they owns the computers there or sth. the people watching were like, 'oh yeah! finally passed the level...' and they were clapping like mad; prob cause passing a level was the most interesting thing that had happened in like Godknows how many hours. hahah. I feel evil now. .-.

ahah, meetoto opened a booth there too. HAH. funny, I rmbed my bro tried singing once and then there was someone there that said, 'listen you sing song die punya people many' that he/she wrote in chinese. prob a guy cause only guys are that mean and evil.

time to go indulge in add maths. my ABC meal is coming back soon!~
i'm def going to bon odori. Kendo classes starts on Sat! wheeeeeee~ well, not officially. just checking out the classes with Lee Xian. :3 oh so looking forward.

Lost on at 9.30! eh eh Heroes was uber cool ytd.
right, i should stop typing now.

No comments: