20090614

Alias

whatever i do i just end up falling into this shit-filled valley, blankly staring up at that dream of mine. rejected. persecuted.

everyone expects me to just stay there & sob away .

throw me into a bottomless pit and expect me to climb back up, pls.
else you're just insulting me.
just give me the time to climb back up.
i might take a longer time than others,
but that doesn't makes me incompatible.

when a child takes a longer time to learn new things COMPARED to others,
parents , teachers, society label them stupid.

what is that?
reality? stfu please.


I'll just go back to watching HYD Korea.
last day of hols, must spend it wisely - like , uh .. watch Lost.
Season 5 ! ♥

---

everything is fake.
Question is, what do you consider a "thing"?
a thing is unrespected.

No comments: