20090627

singers : farewells

Sentosa Idol -
woaahh !
thru all the singing in class,
making us annoyed with the same tune + same lyrics over and over again,
it all paid off didn't it?
gratss 蛋黄 ! ♥

AND to ah BEH !
woot. xP never expected you to got top 3 !!
GRATS ! now you can go compete w cui boon. x))
---

MJ died.
no no , not Mary Jane Parker. she's still very alive in Spiderman.
i'm talking about the other one that has the same amount of expressions a monkey can have.
I dun really care,
just that my mom said he's evil.
according to my sis la.

---
wott.
last post before my sis leaves.

it's so sad.
last time it was an empty house,
now it's going to be emptier. or more empty.
then followed by someone else;
then another .

one day,
we'll all just wake up and realise :
hey,
where's everybody?
and no one will answer.


weixinng, now I need the mamak. ):

No comments: