20090916

CR is still pissing me off.

*clears throat*

as of today .. ... oh wait , I still have accounts tomorrow.
WELL then , as of tomorrow, trials will be OVER !

*does a rain dance*


I'm pretty obsessed with rain dancing these days because I need to walk back home every schooling day. rainier the better , less UV rays & hopefully I won't get asked if I'm turning Melayu.

Speaking of rain dances, Pokemon has this move called rain dance which my Graveler hates a lot. diverting rain dancing to pokemon .. my togetic rocks . :D

especiall DANDAN's Metronome and its wonderful surprises. it's like : DANDAN has only 6HP left so I can't waste a move on Fly , so I chose Metronome . and that bloody things goes and do a Belly Drum move , which cuts DANDAN's HP into halve just to raise its bloody attack.

wtf lah ! but it's OK. when I find our the way to get Shiny Stone, DANDAN will evolve into this!

ahahahahah so cute ! x3

---

ok ok I have a story to tell .

see Ohno Satoshi? it's suppose to be a gif lah but blogger seems to hate it so its not moving . supposedly a CV or Au Solar. Solar phone yo ! see how cool J phones are.

anyway, there's a new guy in school that just transferred in this year,which IMO looks like O-chan above there with the phone. so anyway, I went down early today so I wasn't walking w anyone haha then i saw him and decided to stalk him .

guahaha .

yeh so his friends were like immitating this teacher that speaks really flatly. like .. like a duck ! yes. so anyway, they were talking and i was stalking . then one of his friends said, 'ey, there are some words he cant pronounce one you know.'

another guy , 'yeah yah, like if he tries to say "ferrero" , he'll go "frreeuuuoooo..." '

gahahaha . made me laugh to myself for a while. luckily no one saw me . im still laughing btw.

---
CR's tagline 'Watch you favourite Animes and KDramas free online'

how do they expect us to watch when we need to pay subscription feeeeeeeeeees & add licensing restrictiooooooonnnnnnnss to all the nice vids?

*rain dances away*

No comments: