20090929

hehehehehhe

so far my results had let me go way deep down under like even mamak can't cure it . ):
hahha . I still can't believe Min Yeen thought mamak was a guy's name ! xD

anyways, ill leave the gloomy stuffs to my pillows and bolster. take a look at Erika Toda in her second latest drama series. BH lah she's like only 21 years old.

BOSS - J version of CSI. much much more shorter w 11 eps.

ahhh .. isn't she cute? (: she plays this always sleeping , not interested in human, super smart in science, never smiles girl . i like her . gahaha that reminded me of that scene in Up where Ellie was telling mr. Fredrickson ,'you don't talk much ... i like you . (:'

yesh it was funny . whatever lah - I watched BOSS finish in like a day . T-T got scolded like craziiee. and that was after Trials sommore ! yalah SPM in one month's time butthen i still need my dramas !

more drama :

you know Yoon Eun Hye's new drama? My Fair Lady/Please Take Care of the Lady .. in some scenes, I mistook Yoon Eun Hye as Lee Min Jung . it's like eh ! Min Jung also acting here ka?! then just to let myself down . seriously . Even the way they react is totally the same . Cause I just finished Who Are You? to of which where Min Jung co-starred in .

i wonder if they watch each other's movies. xD


UP is Yoon Eun Hye .

AND ..
LEFT is Lee Min Jung .

should have made the pictures larger but i forgot. and am too lazy to delete and go through all the hoping for the internet to not lag before the pics upload finish again . hahah , so click on the picture lah !

---

oh yeh . I got to watch House on Sunday FINALLY.. after like almost one whole week of waiting for it to complete downloading . Sarcasm , narcissm , vicodin .. no thirteen tho. just the first two eps.

OH OH oH OH ! Honey & Clover's author is creating a new manga ! I bet it'll rock . :D

Last week i was like stuck in Raub w Astro rmb, then I got to watch Seoul International Awards. wooooooo . Lee Jun Ki !!! that lazy crap rested for a year before continuing his work . anyway, my main point is :

Best MiniDrama Award :: Beethoven's Virus

it will be aired on 8tv right after that sobbing crying series that is playing on the tv now ends. AND more importantly, I wanna watch Painter of the Wind . anyone knows where to dl Kdramas?

No comments: