20091030

'you think it's funny?!?'

John's been misusing the sentence so much after the Jason Chong event in M.A.D camp .

since physics is not cooperating in the me getting an A for physics plan , I decided to go online once again. teehee. it's amazing how I'm still unable to sleep.

mmmhhkay, SO -
well ..
the Jason Chong's event went like this:

*loud laughter*
*door swings open*
with poker face, "I need to sleep. Can you all please keep quiet?"
...
"Thank You."
*door closes*
*sudden burst of laughter*
*door opens again*
...
"you think it's funny?!?"
*another outburst*
the most pokerest poker face on the poker face planet, "...then let it be funny."

idk why John (me brother) is using the phrase so much. i think John's vocab is limited to a few sentences only. 'seph (another brother) did an analysis on John's limited sentences this morning while we were waiting in agony for the KTM to arrive:

when someone treatens him :
"I kiss you then you know!"
when he has nothing else to say :
"you think it's funny?!?"

yes, it's THAT limited. then following John's footsteps, everyone else at home seems to have started using it too. except for me, cause it causes cancer. *snickers* rofl.
sorry, inside joke. :: copyright Mr. Lim T. P. :: x)

No comments: