20091002

apa lu?

Today, our EST teacher came in asked us to shut up and listen to her and then she told us ..

44 Days left to SPM;

'wake up lah , ' she said.

I came home .. and went to continue my journey from Victory Road to Pokemon League. xD furthermore, I read Frankenstein for the very first time. Interesting crap. I can't believe the writer is a romantic novelist. maybe romance and gore has something closely related? (:

all the more importantly, Lee Min Ho is going to S'pore on the 24th . If only SPM wasn't that near, sigh .

screwed up chinese, moral and possibly physics. the day I got back my chinese papers was like the saddest day of my life man . well it felt like it .. it's like what happened to that goal i've set? and tambah pula it's a language subject so i'm pretty much lost. if i can't achieve such a low expectation, what would become of the real exam?

then a question shot right at me , "is this all you've got?"

I better work my ass off for my 13A1s.
I miss everyone. oh oh joke time .

today , during PJ a group of people were asking A to go down for PJ .. then A said ,'don't want lah , I didn't bring shirt to change .' then one of the group, B, said 'when it's coming nearer to SPM then become more and more like C!'.
D pula got angry and cursed, 'later you'll be as FAT as C!'

it's funny lah. laugh .
+when will we learn?

No comments: