20090415

on a balance



it's terrible.

being chased by domos, it is.
and also coming back to an empty house everyday.

that's also terrible.


this place is supposed to be noisy.

now all I hear is the fan turning ;

tapping sound on the keyboard aside.


I need all of you people back!

cause I need people to be in the pictures of my moral project.


had you heard?

I need to redo it after shedding blood and sweat .

yeah, apparently scabs are best peeled when finishing homeworks.

what's worst is -

I

have

no

food

to

eat.

and I'm hungry.


sigh; I decided to quit ARP today due to my laziness tuning up and snuggling in my personality again. maybe I should give up too, wouldn't it be better without dreams and goals to strive for? then there would be no disappointment, then there would be more fun edging in. and I don't have to bother about what my teacher say about my performance in class. and moreover, I can slack and watch anime all day long without moving away from the couch.


who are these dreams meant for? I don't seem to suit in any of those things.

but there, a still small voice tells 'I have your back.' do I believe it? I'm believing for a miracle.


I can't fall apart now after all that planning. there were more blood and sweat shed during the planning. hmmm. I think it was a nosebleed. damn, I need to get food to eat so I can stop babbling. but first, the hunter's horn. (:

No comments: