20090404

all hail new pc.

omg. new desktop arrived. everything's new and all the old ones r going upstairs, sadly to my sister who would abuse it. uh yeah..

WTH! so many things happened in between the thunder that burnt the modem and us getting a new one. well, first off I went to JCKL! yeah~ n it rocked. cause mainly it was swarming with Jap humans and I was there staring through Kendo class. GAH! no recruits for shinjis now. bummer sial.

anyway, tomorrow's like the last Sport's Day of my secondary schoo life. ugh, makes me sound old. So, I'll try my best tomorrow morning! In reminding them to checkline + give timing + all the other little details. must bersemangat! YEAHHHHH~ hope perbarisan wins this year. or else, I'll go watch Confessions of a Shopaholic myself. ): those mean people I call friends just decided to tell me today that they're not interested to go. guh - i'm still going anyways, i wanna get that Jap mag. bahaha!

to all the other houses out there, try your best! cause Red House will be trying their best too! ^^

omg. those perbarisan ppl are calling me ribena now thanks to Tai Kin Leong. guhhh - i bet it'll continue on until i leave school which is bad? i wouldn't like people calling me after a berry juice brand.

ahh, anyway, i needa pay attention to fb now. (:

No comments: