20090419

stalkerrrrrr

being friendly is nice and all, until you earn yourself a stalker that is. damn, I should start giving out death glares 24/7 now. I don't really mind if my stalker is some kind of cool lengchai lawyer that wears a coat even when he sleeps and is a super genius. like Naruse Ryo (Ohno Satoshi) in Maou :

how I wish I was the artist . hmm hmmm~

I'm pretty sure that stalker that sends odd messages are no where near the likes of Ohno. stop stalking me! grrr. was practically jumping around in geliness ytd.

speaking of which, I went to find Wan Qi and Cai Ling again~
and have sucessfully developed the will to play a game of football in the near future, thank you o saujana boys that lives in OUG. hmmmmmhhh ..

Cai Ling's brother was great at the see-saw; plus I had discovered a great way of bribing her brother now. muahahaha - *erhem*

oh yeah, I went for badminton there but eventually ending up exercising because of picking the shuttlecock. I secretly think I've angered the sun.



see, that's the sun. and it says I HATE YOU REBECCA.

and if you look close enough, it has odd pinkish freckles. or is it blushing? hmmmm, can't tell. anyway, I was scared awake by its tremendous hotness. and is kept awake by its tremendous hotness too for the whole day.

and jamuan was just now which ..
Good Night. (:

No comments: