20100621

gLee in my room pt. 2

mnh. still homeworking on my holiday work. i apparently gave up after i couldnt solve this super easy question on maths yesterday. well, according to me it's easy. i still haven't solved it btw. i asked alvin but he seems to have more important things to do. .__. i feel more depressed now.

following up on the gramma incident, i think my mom is trying to get back at me cause well, my gramma's her mom and all.

she came into the room just now for something i'm not sure what. then she friggin stepped on my foot. like seriously stepped on it . like, on purpose. so i asked her , "why did you stepped on my foot?"

she said, "i wanted to pass by."

I asked, "so you had to step on my foot?"

then she didn't reply. which i took as a result of her having no more explanations other than the cruel truth of what she's trying to do. i mean, if you're gonna kick your old fart outta the house you won't tell 'em ,"hey.. i'm gonna kick you out." right?? you'll probably go, "dude, i really have no time to take care of you and stuffs.. so......" and you let the sentence hang in the air, letting the old fart complete your purposefully left incomplete sentence.

so yeah, i think my mom's revenging for my gramma. cause my gramma ain't doing anything about me slamming the door w her fingers in between. .___.

my gramma's a good person. i pray for the recovery of her fingers i really do. cause she's an awesome person! i mean, even though she only speaks hakka and she have a lot to talk about even at her age, she gives like the best wtf responses. no kidding.

i need a Red Bull. :X

bright side time; i went jogging w jade today and shed some calories off me. though we couldnt catch up with that red shirt, white pants dude. argh . ONE DAY I TELL YOU! then we had bak kut teh w Karen and her .... yeah. plus John.

then i got scolded by my dad. but that aint a bright side so im not gonna go into that.
ohya, it was kan-tut's b'day today. the day she can finally buy me beer.. so we had this totally random fail surprise party for her at her house : pizza + omgstupidchocolate chocolate cake. it was all awesome except for yik loong's continual rant on SNSD's latest well-being and the smell of coffee from ah Mui's cup of coffee.

then eugene was being such a darling; he fetched me home! well he did many times before but those were at night and blah. so i couldnt really find my way home unless he fetched me. but ! he's awesome. but he likes justin bieber. not that awesome afterall. hmmmm..

OH! i got 51 over 60 for my MUET essay. :D that's pretty awesome see. well, 'cept that michelle got like 54. .___. but it's okay. i'll celebrate my victory w my gLee songs. aaanndd my maths too. :D

till then,
this is form 6! what did you expect?!

No comments: