20100628

heehee *closes mouth with hand*

Today's been awesome. now, before i abandon the world wide web and continue on with my chemistry, i thought i would like to share a little part of today with ya'll. no actually, its not a little part.. its gonna be long. so go ahead, make yourself a cup of coffee (actually, i would prefer you made a cup of milo instead of coffee. :X ) and start reading! i know you want to :D

#1
just just now, i went to Kuchai to get my brother back from school, turns out .. tum de dum . pasar malam night :D so i went and find Jade (actually i knew before hand and asked her out, but let's make this sound like i'm not at fault) to go to pasar malam! which made me a teeny bit happier cause i got bubble tea, plus she paid for it! (twice today btw, Hari Koperasi in sch today) God knows why i was emo man.. i was just going through some photos then suddenly it was like a rain cloud just appeared above my head.

so anyway, all was well until i went in the car and took out my phone to see everyone miss called me. (by everyone i meant my family) turns out, my mom got all panicky cause i went pasar malam w/o telling her and she prob thought i was in some accident or something.

aww. (: it's good to know they care.. actually its only my parents , my brother couldn't care less lol. still. :D

#2
like I mentioned, today was Hari Koperasi. so we had the chance to legally skip class and go buy food. how awesome is Hari Koperasi, you tell me. (: then while i was in the Dewan w Yweng Yian and Lulu, Hao suddenly came and said, 'no moneeeyyy how to buyy..' in that sad ke lian tone of voice la. (use your imagination) then he was like kidding begging for $$ , then as the kind-hearted person i am, i gave him Weng Yong's badge. then he went hysterical.

LOL. made my day.

#3
the stories Kenn Wei told me this morning (around 12-2am) was just eye-opening. to think such character my friends have that i didnt know about is enough lah . hahahah . plus, the stories were just wonderful. they made a good bedtime story. hmm, i think Kenn Wei will make a good dad. xD!

the stuff that happened around me while i wasnt paying attention's like WOOOOOAAAAA! HAHAHAHAH! seriously, no joke. my friends are awesome people. xD

#4
i saw with my own special eyes, witnessed, the great chess battles between Zan Ye and Ying Khai. xD seriously weii! they were like thinking and making a movie in averagely 2 seconds. .___. one battle lasted shortest they played : 2 minutes. the 1 minute one they couldnt finish the game.

it was rather exciting. LOL. there was once when they both switched places, so Zan Ye that was used to hitting the timer on the left side kept hitting the air on the left side after they switched places . xD fascinating.

#5
Hao Yang shared an interesting fact about having withdrawal symptom when he drinks too much coffee. xD no. 5 must be shared with the fact that people are asking me to make a bet on football. LOL. me? bet?? i'm not rich sorry, though i could kickass if i did bet WUAA! yup, just me saying w/o trying again. but seriously, this is just amusing. they lose to their kaki >RM50 and so they turn to a weak young girl that knows no shit 'bout football?

what did i tell ya? guys are mean. LOL!


ok. i better go do my chem, else i'll really be sleep deprived. D:
i NEED 14hrs to sleep in a day! now they're making me sleep for only 5 hours. ):

No comments: