20100825

some people just make me wanna (censored)

then again, its probably just my hormones speaking, but WTFA ! grow brains or the peas will be smarter than you !

i'm complaining about no one in particular except maybe you ~ and and you ~ and youu ~ :/
came back from jogging (more like screaming) few hours ago and i thought, "hey, this could be something~" nola. wth would i suddenly sing that. uhh , i thought, "hey, sleep really aint necessary. i didnt doze off during bio today w only 3 hrs of sleep ! (:

anyways, i'm pretty busy these days. i'm not sure why, but i am busy trust me or not. (i failed my chem, thats how busy i am) and tambahan pula, ada aktiviti aktiviti yg tidak berapa memanfaatkan sdg berlaku jadi, oops ~ i might offend you.

super duper sorry if i did. and anyway, you wont be reading if you were pissed off at me so i dont get the point. mehh . :/ i shall go complete my bio report.

No comments: