20100831

err..

like i mentioned in my pissedoff post couple a days ago, brain is an essential part of the body. without it, surviving is out of the question.

so how, i wonder, people can live w/o brains??
it's kinda entertaining to know how . almost as entertaining watching Quek eat.


i've been so tired lately, of everything. form 6 is so totally ruining my mental image of what the real world is about. just merely 3 months, i've seen racism, abuse of power, brainlessness, irresponsibility, etc. and all of them coming from adults. those we're supposed to look up to as role models. i think we kids can be better role models than grownups. that of which excludes John that owes me RM30.

i HAVE to get outta this funk ! D: its totally killling my study spirit! & if i don't study, i'll fail my finals !!! O: and if i fail my finals *touches wood* , i will dream of no freedom of going out when i accidentally skipped dinners/yumcha sessions !!

how why who what where !!!!!!

OK, i better go sleep and see if my mood turns for the better tomorrow. tomorrow's gonna be a busy day ~ <3
tra la la la la ..
p/s - don't piss me off.

Listening : Skellig - Yao Si Ting

No comments: