20101027

bio eve ,

の妹がこんなに可愛わけがない

crazily long for a title eh . well, anyway its about a brother that doesn't gets how his sister ends up to be such a cute girl cause they've not been speaking for the past N years.

sometimes i wonder, why cant i be somebody else? why am i me? mind boggling. dont get me wrong, no, im not desiring to be somebody else. it's just this whole soul body thing isnt really making sense to me. mehh , just something i thought of when i was sprinting my way through taman yarl.

i am seriously unfit. running my fastest for a minute takes up all the breathe in me. or maybe i gave up too fast? you cant really blame me, i was going uphill then ! and i kept jogging after anyways, so i'm okay. i felt like puking though , later on . i think it was the gas from the coke i had for lunch . :/

speaking of lunch , i still miss you. ): is like, i want to speak to you but you're so scary ! D: i don't know, maybe i should talk to you or something ? terrifying. ):

on the other side of the world, it's biology tomorrow! yay~ *confetti* now the question : to study or not to study ! :D

something for the halloween mood.

No comments: