20101029

the last laugh

i dont know how people see me, but when i'm angry , i really peaishingly mean it . ):<

but anyway, i got mad over this little thing my mom did this morning so i was all complaining and stuffs in the car. well, before that, you must know there's an indian lady temporarily staying over at our place. OK so anyways, i was complaining and everything all the while thinking 'let's see how you gonna react now that we have a guest. HAH!' i know i sound kinda evilish here, but you must understand. my mom, she is SO double-faced, if any of my friends are double-faced, i wouldn't even mind. one day, we were walking to McDs and John said 'there's a villain in Batman called Two-Face? Your mom resembles him'

i have a partner in crime with me. we shall unite and break her image !

back to the story, then when it was time for her to leave she didnt bothered saying bye . ): then i heard my mom said something like have a nice trip or whatsoever. so , i was asking my mom la , 'where's she going?'

then she with a very mean attitude scolded me 'what do you care? people say good morning to you twice didnt even respond. ... (going back to why i was pissed)' err.. mom? i asked because i care? and.. when did she greeted me?

it seems like no matter where i go, i'll be stepping on a teacher's toe. :/ she had the last laugh. she maintained her 'good mother' image while i turned 'good kid' to 'stupid spoiled brat that wont greet me' image.

No comments: