20101023

LOL pt. 2

"..don't fool yourself and say you can't.." - Make A Wave, Demi Lovato & Joe Jonas

i'm still laughing at life, engulfing in every single detail i lay my eyes on . particularly only referring to my lovely biology text book. (: butthen again , all thanks to my extremely short attention span , it seems to take forever to finish these 284 pages, was it? :/

tee de dee dumm .

oh btw, my finals are coming up. err, wait. is it called finals? my finals should be STPM eh . so this is first term. yeah okay , first term is coming in uhh .. 1 day's time. :X it starts on monday and i'm still on facebook, blogger, twitter, wikipedia, tommy, etc. seriously, i'm sooo not in the mood/ready for exams.

but then again, who would? be ready, i mean. well, except for the 6pax dude from r5. ahhh , 6pax. (: ok i sound like a perv, but i'm not . trust me. i just have a liking for smooth, hard, nice-to-touch abs . O:

*cough*

No comments: