20071105

for the holiday souls :)

Holidays are deadly. at least without tv series; bwa ha ha ha.

There's three must-watch series;
1. The Best Years. Currently on 8tv, Sunday night. (:

hot, hot guys. tee hee hee~

It's about college life; studies, peers, wild-wild-wild parties, popularity &nnd BOYS. ;) the first series itself makes you wanna watch more. A guy dropped off the roof in the first series ^^

alright, moving on to the next.

2. Traveler.

ze three buddies. Lived in the same 'castle' for 2 whole years; then.. I dunno what happens. It's just nice. (:

3. God, pasti kena tengok ni --


Lost

according to the mountain boy (a.a.k.a Alvin Kuan), there's 6 series in total. and I love the island!

other than these three also got others la, like Heroes.

and, and.. and I want to watch 'Enchanted'! hehe; 24 more days from now ^^

oh yeah, I started add. maths tuition last Friday together with yvonne. Scary, I tell you. scarily boring. but there's a lot of homework lah, pity me. I have dee weird weird urge to play 'The Sims'.

till then ^^,
Rebecca. plaits.

No comments: