20071110

S.O.S

WARNING :
The author of this post is bored.
Kindly feed her with stuff.
Anything would do, even rats.
Thank you for cooperating.
---

somebody tell me what can I do with the remaining days of school holidays. I am sick of this nothing-to-do schedule.


Dead bored. that's what I am.

it's highly advisable to borrow me some movies or game CDs. pleeeeeeeaasee~ I've finished The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. and I'm suppose to be in Raub! Gold mining! sigh; but someone have to go school on Monday. bummer.

I might end up like Haruhi Suzumiya, creating a world of aliens, time-travellers and espers out of mere imagination. So be scared. ^^

and I bought 2 tortoises for my dad's birthday! which is small and cute and.. green. :))


it looks something like this ::








I'm starting to have second thoughts that what I bought was actually a turtle. oh well, who cares.

to-ni-ka-ke~ there's nothing else to watch! not on youTube, not on crunchyroll, not on veoh! no more stupid animes for me to laugh at.. T-T I want Ouran High School Host Club!!boo-hoo-hoo.


Please feed me with more anime/drama.

Leave me alone for another week and you might never see me again. o.o

with lots and lots of love,
Rebecca who is bored.

---

tracks - Tonight I wanna cry, Keith Urban.

No comments: