20071123

crap update

): she went to Thailand yesterday night and no one knows when she's coming back.

---
cut the emo crap;

I woke up SUPER early today at 9am and my mom threw me a part of NST and she said my father was in the papers~!! yay. (:

dunno why I'm excited but yeah, YAY!

but he's in Shang Hai now enjoying himself with the freezing weather and the cheap priced stuff there, green eyes. ahh~! I hope he gets something for my birthday. ^^ it's SIX days left!! *hint* :P


RAUB: History was made at the RM3.7 million hatchery at Kampung Ulu Sungai here
when the first batch of 250 Malayan Masheer hatchlings (Tor tambriodes) or ikan
kelah was bred in captivity.


bwa ha ha, History was made ^^ there's where I gold mine every time I go Raub.

The Vineyard Man is eating up my working hours; it's a Korean Series~ oh well, back to work!

oh yeah, I went up to Genting the day before yesterday to visit my sister and cousin and aunties and uncles; and I didn't know Genting could freeze your bones. but that's not the main point!! my sister, coffee-addict, or whatever you call a person that can't live without coffee,

belanja-ed kita minum starbucks.

tengoklah, maginificent weii.


yeah, the price was beautiful.. but the drink was better, you see. (: I still dunno what it's called, but it's ice-blended mocha. but after that! my cousin came trotting down and pulled all of us to Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. o o;

The tea was like, heaven's drink. Earl West Tea, i think.. it smelled good. though the sugar took a very long time to blend in, but it was heaven! for me, not you.

my uncle turned 50!

awaits PMR results,
REBECCA.

No comments: