20071215

altador plot -- brain drying.

bwahaha.



I have started indulging myself into neopets once more; a feeder of my present bored life.



and I finished Altador's plot!! a hundred and thousands of thank yous to Google, for the walkthrough; my younger brother, for bein' me lucky star!; neopets, for inventing this patience-testing plot; and of course, ern khai for providing the last constellation coordinate -- The Hunter so that I could sleep in peace for tonight, knowing that I can collect freebies from the dog, I mean King Altador. (:


yey. and thank you Streamyx for not dying out on me during the entire plot, which I finished in one day.


ah, what a lovely day with neopets; if only tuition wasn't today. But a little brainstorming is good. not for me. bs. anyways, I got my trophy!! come see. don't mind the fake infos.

aye, okay.

getting very very early now. hahas. Good night little lambs.

Rebecca.
The Sleeper. o.O

No comments: