20071229

celebration >> results >> reunion = continuous fun

I wanted to update on the 27th but my brother and sister was glued to the pc and they didn't let me use! I tell you, I was so bored, I took a picture of my result slip. ngek ngek ngek. (;

7As weih x)

but my mom keep on telling her friends, 'she lucky only~~ her Sejarah and Geography all bottom line A..' huu.. gik sei ngo~ but anyhows, she still gave me a present! how sweet of her, (:

heh heh heh, cute leh the picture ^^


aiyah, dun be jealous lah;

My father refused to sign the card because he already gave me something that everyone would love to have (: of course no picture, or else I'll get robbed. huu..

~-~

I got something from Yvonne for Christmas! yey, right~ ^-^ ; she's such a stalker! she found out my house address.. but it was for a good cause~ hehe, I have her address anyways.. I'll send a goldfish to her mailbox sometime later in the distanced future. kyahahah.

all the animals of the world!
dun you wish you were me? ^-^
3a6 class of 2007!! God, I'm gonna miss you guyz so muchh!!! except when you all ejek me la, zZ.. I dun like him ahh!! huu... <_<>
3a6 ~> first time got 1st in class T-T *gan dong*

IMHO, *heex* Thursday's outing was the BEST of all outings we ever had; 'cept for the movie.. huuuuuuuuu,, I am Legend seduts. I don't like thinking that a virus is spreading amongst us and people are going to end up eating other people.. -_-
~-~
ohmig, this post is getting long.
tonikake~
yesterday, one day after getting high on my results. (x I woke up at exactly 9am and read Ranma 1/2!! huahuahua~~ then I ter-meet lengzhai gong gong foong on metro bus, then after alvin arrived on a tortoise, kami sama sama pergi reunion with Chien, Shen, Kua, Sheou Jun, yty and calvin~
tada! result of reunion =

Sheou Jun and Calvin went back d~~ T-T

Simon and Alvin the chipmunks!

MANA THEODORE~~???!!

other pictures all with Chien ~~ lalala,, bowling is not fun.. -_____-

~-~

and zis, is collection of junks (:

'cept for the earrings. those are shiny treasures~

5 more days till school reopen~! ^-^ I'll be back to complaint about my class, wahahaha.. crap man, I really wanna go science stream.. BIOLOGY!! I'll come to you~~ kyahahahahha;

wish you all a very happy new year with all your ang paus and greetings ^^ ; thousand thank yous to everyone's greetings to me, and mr. alvin kuan that teman me back home last night, huu.. motocyclists are scary.. D: . AND JADEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna give you thousands of kisses when I see you, girl. :D

and sa po 6~! tytytytyty for giving me a great year in form 3 for all the ups and DOWNS. <_<lengzhai gong gong foong for organizing reunion~ can see kua kua~~~

huahuahua, most of all.. thank you, doughnuts. for giving me a hard time losening all the calories. huuuuuu.... oh yes, and to animes x)

どうぞよろしくお願いします!!!!!!! see ya'll next time when I do.

Rebecca.
thank you, God.


No comments: