20071205

hola December~~~~!!

yey. I'm officially 15. (:

watched Enchanted with my darling ~ Jade, mr. alvin kuan, my brother and vincent the King of lamness. crappy pg-13 movie. - - doesn't make sense at all, but ah.. I don't make any sense either. acceptable.

then my cake was cut the day after. cuz I was asleep when my mom came back; super cheesy cake. everything's made of cheese. even the topping was also made out of CHEESE! definitely better than my father's cake. tee hee.

---

went to Raub on the 3rd together with my mom's friend's family. elder brother and sister decided to stay at home and pig on the pc. glued. neways; aunty Ling Ling have kids that are extraordianryly adorable. specially the youngest one, 'bout three yrs of age. KYAAA~!

whats best is they adore my drawings. nyeahahaha.

and I saw a cobra snake on the way back from dinner! like, 15cm wide and soooo long. it looked spotted, smooth scaly skin, poisonous. thought of driving over it and squish that snake but my mom was shouting at my dad to avoid it. LOL. good sight.

---

and the lovely today.

came back from Raub and went straight away to Mid valley. Earned 5 ringgit from that trip. supposed to be RM10! got scammed by my sister. watched Mr. Mc-something-ry's magical emporium.. didn't made any sense either, 'specially the last part where the woman danced around and made black & white stuffs turned colourful. No sense. zen zen.

didnt' even got any rest from all that riding on the car. x(

then we went to the GARDENS! filled with expensive barangs. then, I saw this Christmas tree that was decorated with woolen balls. pretty. gahaha.

yeah, then I came back and was glued to the pc till now.

THE END.
>> rebecca. plushies.

No comments: