20071211

bonding times.

jump jump. clap clap.

today's gonna suck a whole lot with me glued to the pc and tuition. dreadful.. reminds me why I stopped tuition last time.

tonikake~~~!

went to have some time spent with darlings at school in MV to watch compass emas, what my brother that got influenced by vincent's lameness calls it.
I want the Polar Bear. ):
Mr. ducky, Sue Yin and Sai Min went back earlier so there's me, yvonne and karr man the mann~~!!

so anyway, yvonne wanted to go to Carlo's on the top floor when we were in LG to get her giant chicken bacon burger so we were on our way to the moving stairs when we came across sweeeet stuffs! yey.


冰糖葫芦~~ so so mouth sweetening. gahaha.

dun be jealous. i chose the grape one and karr man chose the strawberry one and together, we made yvonne even more hungry than she already is.

anyways, we didnt had anything to do with Carlo's in the end. yvonne didnt had the willingness to give 17 bux for a burger so we ended up in McD's with me and my nuggets and them with their.. food. (:

oh sweet sweet stuffs.

the nuggets and sweetening fruits didnt satisfy me. I wanted Dunkin Doughnutss!!! gAaaaaaahh~~

this is good for the soul.

but I went home without eating it. :'( it was raining~~ maybe I was singing a song, bwahaha. well, have to finish up the crappy add maths questions which I'm positive i can't solve. wish me luck.

Rebecca.
magical plushiess!!!

No comments: