20080522

Hallelujah, chance~!

I'M OFFICIALLY A FAN OF DAVID COOK!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!


why? cuz I heard his performance on the Phantom of the Opera's song.. The Music of the night. ahh. AHH. AHHH!!


"After a long and gruelling season of American Idol, the new Idol has been named. At the end of a two hour season finale host Ryan Seacrest announced the winner.

The judges had heaped a lot of praise on 17 year old David Archuleta throughout the previous night, with Simon keeping with the boxing metaphors of the night calling it a knock out.

But when all the votes were counted the older edgier David Cook won the night, taking 12 million extra votes over the other David for a decisive victory and a record number of votes. "


says http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=70912.

and result day is suppose to be today(?) on 8tv la. hahah, but Archuleta was great too!
call me crazy if you must.

anyway,

I've got my chance for getting a memorable high school year now. but it's still up to the authorities to decide whether to let me have it or not, I'm not spilling out anything until I've got official confirmation btw. (:

and, EXAMS ARE OVER!!!

sigh, I'm seriously broke. Does anyone knows where can I work at? pfft. forget that I even mentioned. till then! : ) wish me luck as I do to to you.

now here, David Cook's song in Top 6, The Music of the Night.


No comments: