20080503

Elaine's tag

1. Do you like chinese food? depends

2. How big is your bed? how big? HOW big? I don't know, never measured.

3. Is your room clean? nay. it's dusty..

4. Laptop or Desktop computer? Both

5. Favorite comedian? Jennifer Aniston, if she's considered as one..

6. Do you smoke? no.

7. Does anyone like you? pfft. what a stupid question, everyone ADORES me.

i was joking. -.-"

8. Whats the sexiest thing about Condoleeza Rice? the name? what's that anyway..

10. Sleep with or without clothes on? I would really prefer without, but my sister would freak out if she ever saw me w/o.. nvm, i sleep with them on.

11. Who sleeps with you every night? no one.

12. Do long distance relationships work? beats me.

13. How many times have you been pulled over by the police? . . .. never got pulled by the police..

14. Pancakes or French Toast? Pancakes

15. Do you like coffee? only on cold cold cold cold evenings.

16. How do you like your eggs? cooked.

17. Do you believe in astrology? hmm.. lemme think abt it.

18. Last person you talked to on the phone? my mom. <.<

19. Last person on your missed call list? someone unknown, I think's it's Wan Qi.

20. What was the last text message you received? please bring the photos.. -.-"

21. McDonalds or Burger King? McDonalds

22. Number of pillows? two.

23. Last thing you ate? Marie biscuits

24. Last thing you bought? Yeo's Green Tea, it made me feel like my head was spinning. I wonder if they placed something not supposed to be placed in the drink.. ?

25. What are you hearing right now? When The Rain Falls - Zetta Bytes, Pixel Perfect

26. Pick a lyric? When the rain falls, it's like heaven's crying .

27. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Grape, like those in Smucker's

28. Can you play pool? never tried.

29. Do you know how to swim? yeah, but I know of SOMEONE who doesn't knows how to swim ^^

30. Favorite ice cream? KFC's jelly icecream is nice. (:

31. Do you like maps? yeah. I guess..

32. Tell me a random fact: both of my brothers are afraid to learn how to ride the bicycle.

33. Ever had a hard on at work? hard on?? I never worked b4 anyways.

34. Ever attend a theme party? yeah, I had to dress up like an Arabian. gehhhhh.. -.-

35. Ever do a keg stand? Huh ?

36. Craziest place you've slept after a night of drinking? I'm a good girl, I don't drink.

37. What is your favorite season? Spring, thank you.

38. What is the first music video you ever saw? uhh.. so far I remember, some chinese song which my sister criticised.

39. Pick a movie quote: we human do what we're capable of..

40. Favorite quote: your life is either a daring adventure or nothing. (:

41. What is your favorite hangout? you mean hangout place..? well, I really like the school's canteen. afterall, there's where all of us come together without worrying about going up on a cramped MetroBus at 7 in the evening just to get home.

42. Best friend's name? Jade! come's first, all of the others will line behind. (:

43. How long have you known them? them? well, Jade was when I'm 13; sapo6, 14; 6b people, I've known them along the way through my primary sch life.

44. Last time you laughed at something stupid? about Domyouji Tsukasa's happiness over a kiss.

45. What time did you wake up this morning? 8.45am, and I decided that going to extra class would mean nothing since it was this late already.

46. Wake up next to anyone? yeah, my drawings. they scared me. T-T

47. Best thing about winter? the breeze that blows in your face.

48. Name a couple of favorite colors: white, soft pink, soft purple, dark brown, black

49. How old are you? i'm 5 yrs old.

50. What month is your birthday in? November.

51. Do you think pirates are cool or overrated? no comments

52. Favorite Dave Matthews Band song (if you have one?) I don't have one

53. What are you doing this weekend? revise, read manga, sleep.

54. Who will take this survey? everyone who reads this!! yeah, it's a curse if you don't do it.

Happy belated birthday John, fish~~, and Li Pheng.

No comments: