20080521

Pisang Goreng!!

Yesterday, and the day before, and the day before the day before, and the day before the day before the day before, I've been thinking.. HMMM, if things go on, my high school life will end before I knew it, then I MIGHT regret it. So I went and ask my mom what she did during her high school years.

The answer was she studied. period. and she did alot of add maths question.

well, that ended my question. anyway, so I pondered upon that question because I watched Proposal Daisakusen, which talked about Rei regretting that her teenage life
having rewarded in no way.
SO..

today, 3.47am (I think) I had a little talk with my sister.

me : What would you give me if I tie my hair to school tomorrow like this?
sis : I would give you a Sundae Cone.
me : *getting all excited* REALLY?!!
sis : if you dare la of course.
me : you say one ahh.. but I would prefer goreng pisang.
sis : it's pisang goreng, how much of it you want first?
me : three would do.
sis : you say one ah..
me: but I want the fat fat huge huge one!
sis : I can only get the 7cm one for you.
me : then get me RM1.00 worth of pisang goreng lah~
sis : ok, whatever..

THUS! I studied my Sejarah through the morning and went to school in my Pencinta Alam T-Shirt. So, at 7.05am in the Proton Car, singing Jonas Brothers' When You Look Me in The Eyes, my sister took a picture for remembrance or whatsoever.


Go ahead, laugh all you like. don't mind the fact that I look superbly fat in that picture.

alright, stop laughing now, I have to continue my story of what people said.

first comment was from my sister, when we got out of the car told me.. don't tell anyone I know you weih.

Then, I walked into the school and I saw Melvin standing at the gate, tugas lah, he got schocked and ask me why your hair all standing la?

I walked until I almost reach Block G then I saw Cai Ling, so I went yo~ then she started her comment with a very obvious grin stuck to her face, omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg, take that down! *reach for my rubber band* So anyway, I prevented her for doing so to ensure I get my free food.

Huei Li (is that how you spell her name?) told me, you look like a samurai la *giggle*

The next person I saw was Beh! She stared at the sticking hair and asked me very calmly, eh? zhuo me zhe yang de?(chinese:why like that one?) and she predicted what Li Pheng will say.

Sue Yin came down first then she saw me and also said very calmly, wah, yeng.

and then we went over to where JingQi was, the whole group of them went berserk. Firstly, Yik Loong went shouting BECCA!! ni zhuo me?!(chinese:what are you doing?!),

then JingQi came over to me and laugh her usual laugh then asked, zhuo me jiang de?(chinese:why like that one?) *stare at my sticking hair* then fake laughed.

Quek played the tip of it and called me Indian-caR, and kept on flinging the top left and right.

As expected, Li Pheng screamed in a very cute voice, hen ke ai ahh!!! (chinese:very cute ahh!!!!)

The craziness over my hair ended on the way we went to the Dewan Serba Guna, and it started again. This time were the people in my class. I went in line and Teoh snickered. pfft, what a lousy person.

Then Lee Chee Han came to me and asked me with a very serious face, gen Shen you guan de shi ma?(chinese:got something to do with God one isit?). I ignored him COMPLETELY, it was useless to explain to someone who can think of something like that.

Hong Kar Men was next, he was so mean! *sob* he said, bu yao gen ren jia jiang ni du eleven de.(chinese:don't tell anyone you study in eleven) He's a big fat meanie. k lah, my sister was the same.

Then Koperasi had a little meeting after perhimpunan, when Pn. Ong saw me, she asked me with a really huge grin on her face, Rebecca! you tie your hair like that ah? people will laugh at you you know.

Yvonne came by late, then she saw me, and she kept on laughing and pointing at me.

I went back to class after the meeting, then miss Tan(or mother) asked me with a worried look, Rebecca, ni OK ma?(chinese:you okay a not?)

Fish was so conviniently in my class, he started smiling like an idiot and gave me a lovely comment, Chicken head! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *point* *point*

Then I finally settled down and wanted to start to start studying again for my Sejarah when Cai Ling pulled me all the way to the back of the class, where Elaine was waiting.. with a Camera Phone. Elaine said, don't move! you're going to be on my blog. *snaps picture* go stalk her blog, everyone, please do.

Everything was silent after that except for random people staring at me for no apparent reason at all. DIDNT SEE PEOPLE'S HAIR LIKE THAT BEFORE ISIT. pfft.

then during recess, one malay girl kept staring at my hair. *twitch* I smiled at her kindly anyway. I'm a good person, cause.

When I was walking back to class, this bunch of random Indian boys behind me asked me, oi amoi! itu tandukke? sangat leng lui lah! *snicker*

The last person that I collected a comment from was Pn. Tee, our Sejarah teacher after the Sejarah test, which I'm 100% confident upon failing. She asked me, kenapa macam pokok?

uhuh, uhuh.

I was wondering during my Sejarah test, am I that desperate to do something extraordinary so that I can reflect on my high school life that I had so many friends to back me up on? afterall, it's only a year and a half more to SPM. and hell yeah, it's going to be pretty hectic and time will fly by as if tomorrow was today.

was wondering 'bout that cause heck, high school is our once in a life time opportunity (refer to hana yori dango if don't understand). It's NEVER going to come back no matter how much you wish on your lousy lucky stars or anything.

Just a cookie for your brain ^^

anyway, my aim if Metriculation. I hope I got that spelled correct. if I don't get in, then I'm going to rot on the streets. oh sorry, I meant I'm going to go form 6. what does this have to do with the my day of having my hair sticked up high in the air? I have no idea.

I wish to that people from 'sapo 6', 2a8, 3a6 which I had known throughout my high school days would still be the same forever.. T-T 6b small kids too obviously, but it seemed somewhat impossible. Seperated for a long period of time seems so sad and depressing. wuuuuu~~

well then!

I'll leave this post with this sad and depressing feeling.

No comments: