20080513

week ending!

two all beef patties,
special sauce, lettuce,
cheese, pickles, onions,
on a sesame seed bun!

valid till 28th May 2008.

my sister brought us ALL to McD's just a little while ago after we've picked up my younger bro'er from sch. actually, the main reason why we went is because of the four opening statements up there ^ scroll up to see.

yesh yesh, if you hv a coupun with you.. if you don't have it, go to McD and buy a mcValue meal then demand for it a coupun. if you don't feel like eating any of the mcValue meal you bought, I'll personally kindly gobble it all up for you.

yes, sad to say, I'm like a twin of a pig.

to the main point!

you get the coupun, run up to the counter as fast as you can then shout in the cashier's ears, "I WANT TO DO A CHANT NOW!!!" then he/she (depending on the cashier's sex, duh circle your answer if you must) will say ok, ok and lead you to one person with a stop watch, then you shout in 4 seconds the four opening sentence of this post.

IF the person is satisfied, you'll get a coupun for free redemption on a Big Mac! now enjoy, these pictures of my brother eating his burger. (:

Photobucket


Photobucket

pfft. I heard Kar Men chanting it in class today. ;)
---

now now now, onto my latest addiction :: Proposal Daisakusen! it's a JDrama. well, for ulu people that don't what that means, JDrama means Japanese Drama.

I was actually watching Nobuta wo Produce a few days ago, but I finished the whole thing in one day so I decided to find MORE dramas to watch! so I picked Akira Kusano's actor, which I don't know what his name is, and now in Proposal Daisakusen he acts as Kenzou-kun~!

Nobuta wo produce

the left one

proposal daisakusen prodai


it's a story about a guy named Kenzou attending the girl-he-had-loved-all-his-life's wedding. why? Because he never had the courage to tell her how he feels. So there's this fairy that lives in the church (don't be deceived by the word fairy), anyways, this fairy heard his regretful cries of Kenzou's heart while he's watching a slideshow of the bride's (Rei) life or some sort. So, this fairy realised that he had never seen such regret before in all his life as being a fairy and decided to do him a favour by returning him into the past...

now go find out the story yourself at http://www.crunchyroll.com/!

crap. I really really do sound like a promoter. bleughhh.

oh yeah! I'm gonna add the ending theme on the right column! guess that's it then,


otsukare-sama-deshita!~ (:

No comments: