20100717

0102661929?

BANZAII!!

Jualan was ok. I'm not sure if we earned anything but STILL! it was fun. we had fun. (: about other stuffs like motivation talk, PA talk & everything.. i have totally no idea. cause i wasnt there. :X but looking on the bad side of things : the extension cord's pin head i borrowed from Mr. Chee melted! .___. srsly!! it freaking did. now one of the heads are stuck in the plug. :D

no, i'm not happy about it! :D

ohh. btw, my phone got rampas by them blue shirts last friday . then i realised hw badly i need my phone in my regular ongoing life. seriously, i'm lost w/o it. it's like.. omg, what am i gonna do now? kinda lost feeling. you'll understand once you lose your phone.

yeah, thats why i've come to making myself remember everyone's phone number. .___. starting with 0102661929! :D cause.. well, thats the first number i come across after i lost part of my life.

No comments: