20100708

i'm not complaining.

7 free periods today. what did i do? sleep, sonic, origami, bakkutteh, insult, bond, revised, letters, etc. xD

it was awesome lah, if you'd just kindly cancel away the part where Selva spelled my name as rebacca. (Po Chi spelled it like that too!) and when most people said no to my bakkutteh plan. :X C'MON! who doesnt likes bakkutteh?!

empat penjuru's next Sat and we haven't got everything ready yet. ishh. that's what's bound to happen when you put me in charge LOL. but they ain't complaining, so where am i to complain? heehee. i'm goin' to F&N tmr! for the empat penjuru lor. hope they give us like SUPER LOW prices. so that we can earn earnnn EARRNN. and we can call that event a sucess and feel proud of ourselves. xD

guess that's it for now. O:
psr mlm laterr! BUBBLE TEAAA~

"what's my name?? what's my name~~?"
"Ketua Kelas?"
":D"

No comments: