20100705

I'm on my way~

Phil Collins - On My Way . :D

i have 3 blisters in my mouth right now. .__. one below my tongue and two on the wall of my inner cheek. they're pretty annoying.

i finished my stuffs yesterday! :D the letter + name tag + chemistry. though i did chemistry only during class but still! heehee. mnh. early tahu they not gonna catch you for name tag i wouldnt have sewn it on this morning. T-T because of that, i got screwed by my mom cause she says i'm the cause of her being late. but srsly, i was just 30seconds behind John! i mean, even if i went in the car 30 minutes beforehand, we'd still have to wait for John~

my mom's reason of why i should STILL be blamed despite my very reasonable reason? "John's first time ma. you're gonna keep this up for how long?" & "ask you to come home earlier lahh! then can prepare at night for school.. come back edi still don't want to prepare, must wait till morning only prepare!"

uhhh.. ok, mom. you're boss. :X i reached home at 11pm btw.

bargghh. maths time. byes.
despite what i said in the last post, TT Night was awesome. :D

No comments: