20100711

theories

even if i get a 4.0 CGPA in STPM, it would be impossible to get into public u w medic course, aye? cause.. we all know what's gonna happen. so in the end i'd have to go to private which = $$ . i'm pretty much aware that it'd be preeeetty much impossible for me to go private cause, well .. dude, let's face it, we're not even millionaires. even the multiple cars we own are all proton. :X 'cept my dad's. but my dad says he will pay for my fees when i finish STPM. and i have a problem believing him, seriously. see what happened w Kedah? (and all those little things that adds up) and my mom too said she'll pay even if my dad disagreed. i too, have a problem with that cause.. remember Kedah? (and the car thing)

so i proposed an idea to switch to Physics class. cause i'm fine w Architecture in s'pore or sth. at least its better than getting some odd course w bio.

then my mom went on a rant which started w OMG. which is normally not very nice cause she'll go on and talk to my dad about it at night. (which i hate very much btw, i don't und why im still telling her things) now i'm just confused and sleepy. maybe i should stick w bio, but maybe i'm supposed to go w physics. then again.. maybe i'm supposed to just continue working in that stupid corner shop in mv with small little omghowamisupposedtolivewthispay-pay.

sometimes i just wonder why i didnt go ahead and pursue my dream. maybe i will one day, when my parents takes their eyes off me for only just a little while. i'll be a legend. i know i will.

sleepy and confused.
== church time. O: pls, God gv me some revelation.

No comments: