20100907

bumper cars are fun.

you know when you're little. erm, even when you're all grown up.. when u go into a theme park, the most anticipated activity right there below all the roller coasters available, would be the bumper cars.

err . at least for me it's like that . :D

for the first time in my 17 years of life, i've bumped into someone's car ! actually its the second time if u count that bumping into stationary car thing HAHA, this time the owner's in the car, tak boleh lari T___T you ask me my experience? it's kinda fun actually, the bumping part, cause it's seriously like bumper cars. except that after all the bumping's done, you realised it's not a game, and you have to pay; you get off the car, see the look on the other person's face then you get worried. :/ if the other person was half as positive as what my dad was, i would've been more meh about the whole incident, butthen again, what's an incident if you're just gonna go meh about it, eh?

so don't trust my driving, drive me around! :D

No comments: