20100926

Dedication Post :

you know how people go around dedicating things to others? just yesterday night i got dedicated a song by Tim cause he thought I was his SB. sorry, i'm not i don't do cool stuffs such as burning composing CDs ; instead, i make completely useless things. HAHA ! really, i do. but mehh at least it serves as a decorative object? :D

alright, dedicating. I'm gonna dedicate this post to all the objects that annoys the hell outta me.

here goes :

first, i met you. i thought you were an awesome object God gave me as a gift. then i found out, this is actually God's patience test. So far, I've never failed this test . I almost did a couple of hundred times though. my graph goes like this since the day I met you till today.




do you understand the degree of annoyance you bring me?

everyday you complain and complain and complain like there's no tomorrow; as if the world owes you. hey hey hey hey, reality check : the world don't owe you. nobody does. you owe yourself for complaining about life and not living it to the fullest. get a life! join a carecell! (ask me about this!)

then there's you who continuously force me into things i would rather not do; like for example, walking all the way to the office from Block E and all the way back w/o my notes half an hour before Sejarah exam. that's annoying. seriously, what kinda friends do this to you? leave me alone !!

then there's you who keep on blabbering about stuffs that has absolutely no connection whatsoever with the truth about me. that's super annoying. i feel like slapping you at times. but hey, i do that too. :D i blabber on about stuffs that has absolutely no connection whatsoever with the truth about other people. heh. i should reflect on that .__.

then there's these people that OMG. annoys you just by talking. it's like Janice from F.R.I.E.N.D.S . you just want to choke her to death the minute she starts talking.

that's it . thank you very much for being a ventilation spot, blogger.

No comments: