20080426

hana yori dango

harh. one more week to mid terms and guess what?


I'm back on an anime spree! whee~ watched itazura na kiss cause I thought it was Faster than a kiss BUT it turned out to be that taiwanese series -- it started with a kiss. yes well, leaving out the point that I've stated too many of times the word kiss in this post,


Red House Jamuan is today!


I'm not hyped or anything, cause my senses are telling me that it's gonna suck a whole lot. but it's just my senses, might be wrong tho. (:


btw, a new donut shop was opened in OUG Citrus Park, and I went to claim my FREE donut. but in the end we bought a whole dozen back home. it was deeeeelicious. see below ::




donut empire!

ho ho ho. okay, I'm going to go watch hana yori dango for the third time. it's really nice~ and it's funny.

No comments: