20080429

movies

lately I've been addicted to movies aired on our national tv stations. On Sunday, I've watched a movie on John McCain's life during The Vietnam War in 1967. so what's so special about him, you ask? I was asking my mom just now about why the election is only held in September, then suddenly she mentioned the name John McCain. irony.

So anyway,

I've watched the movie and it greatly inspired me. In what way, I'm not really sure, but it did inspired me. (: so here's a picture of him during an interview down below,


then yesterday night I got scolded for watching The Promise or rather 无极 which came out in the year 2005, which obviously, I didn't knew anything about it then because at that point of time in my life, I was busy grumbling about how my new school whomps.

you know, I really liked the little girl that acted as QingCheng whom appeared in the beginning of the movie. not that I don't like the grown-up QingCheng (Cecilia) and I can't find her name anywhere so I can't have a close-up picture of her .. but anyhow! I have a picture on her and goddess Manshen on that really, really, really beautiful water.


concentrate on the water, it'd really nice. oh yeh, I'm still wondering why the goddess's hair is flying mid-air.. weird, but ah, who cares?


LOST disappeared from 8tv and NCIS took over! yeahh~~ but I still really prefer the vibes gives off from LOST, probably because I didn't watched NCIS properly and keep on switching channels?

nah.

then Hello! My Lady ended a week back, Oh Su Jung vs Karl took over. I prefer Oh Su Jung vs Karl because the name is so long.. I mean because the guy changed from a fatty into a thinny (i bet on one donut this word don't exist -.-) and .. um...... SHUT UP! I have plenty of reasons for liking this series!

and today! ho ho ho ho ho. guess what's on~~ Ugly Betty 2!!!!

(: (: (:

and oh of courseeeee!! tomorrow is the day that nobody.. [OMG! I forgot about HEROES. BA~~~~~~~~~~BI~~!!!! wtfftwthhtw. zz I'm not swearing .

gah, Heroes didnt occured to me on Sunday, WHY!! T-T oh yeah,
I was sick yesterday, just typing. man, this blog is becoming more and more like a journal of my life or something. I was sick with sore throat + fever + flu + cough. and today I'm left with sore throat and cough and flu. Fever's gone (drat! that's the only thing I wanted) so I've to go to school like always. sigh~]

.. can ever miss because there's GOSSIP GIRLS! bwahahahahahahahha. I don't find it very interesting though. but it's my wake up medicine after tuition to finish up my homeworks! yeahh~ Gossip Girl, Gossip girl..

oh, oh.

I heard Chelsea won Man Utd. when I was in Jamuan the other day.. and my sister was singing away happily in the car because of some *erhem* reasons *erhem* she's supporting Chelsea. ngek ngek ngek.

about Jamuan. drat, it was a whole lot of water splashing around and alot of swinging on the swing and also alot of food. Ithinkthere'swhereIgotmysorethroat . AND I SAW HIM over the stupid balcony. Didn't knew he lived near school. heh heh heh heh heh heh (:

ok, time's up so my mom says. (: byebye.
thenonlyitoccuredtomethatIdontbelongbyyou
btw, since this post is edited, I saw him again today. My face must have turned so pale that he didnt recognised me, serious crap. my lousy mouth wont work, plus.. someone else is beside me anyhows.

No comments: