20080418

Can you even argue?

we've done our peka report for Bio ytd, and I've found out that saliva can be really sticky, esp. Chi's one I suppose. xD works so superly fast!! 3mins for the first reaction.. super.

today SU had a movie day, so we watched a sermon by.. dunno-who in Texas, which was entitled 'How Great Is Our God'. He spoke about the stars that our God created with just a breath. Look, this is the most hugest star in the whole of universe! oh, I'm not exaggerating at all, darlings.

VY Canis Majoris! tada~~


don't you ever underestimate that tiny little shine. if a human could walk on the surface of Canis Majoris – assuming a speed of 5 km/h (3 mph) for 8 hours a day – the person would have to walk for 650,000 years to circle the star (compared with 2 years 11 months to complete the same task on the Earth, and 310 years 7 months on the Sun).

he said that if the Earth was a golf ball, the Canis Majoris is the Mount Everest compared to the golf ball! and I'll tell you how big Mt. Everest and a golf ball is.

a golf ball is 42.67 mm in diameter, says wikipedia and Mt. Everest! it's 8,848 meters above sea level or rather 29,028 feet. want to know how much Earths can be filled in that one star? Go figure.

Then, this is seriously fun. THEN, my dear readers, he said:--

this picture below, look. Please do look.


that, my friends, is the structure of laminin! La-mi-nin. Bet you don't have a clue what in the world is that thing 'cept if you're a biologist or rather if you're super pro abt the human body. Now, what does it do you ask?

that thing, exists in everyone of our human body and is holding every part of your body in place. I don't really know quite how it works because I'm running out of time here as I havent bathed yet even though it's already close to 8pm now, never mind that! that thing.. it holds e-ve-ry-thing together in our body.

SIMILAR,

similar, to a verse in THE Bible which I forgot which verse because he spoke too fast and also because I have a very bad memory. anyway, it is something said in the bible which states that, "in Christ Jesus, we are joined together.. " then something something.. seriously, you can't expect me to remember everything. I suck at this remembering thing.

I think it's in Ephesians 2:21, (:

that's all then, of what I have to say today. oh blast myself, I remembered something! I sliced my hair! ahahahaha. I know I stated this two posts away, but wth? :P

wonderfully, I am made.
all information supplied through wikipedia and google.

No comments: