20080414

reminiscing.

nevermind about the sadness and bad luck I've gone through in the past 30 hours. Look what I've found!

autumn clothing! tada!! (:

I wanna wear that when I'm being attacked by the monster! uhm, inside information.. nothing to do with people that don't understand ><


---


oh ya, I'm reading Black Cat on onemanga.com .. the part where Train let out his cat aura. lolz, so yeng. I silently hope that Kaname Kuran would be something like this when I read Vampire Knight. :D horhh, cai ling?

and I suddenly remembered a very nice anime that I've finished up last year around this time too. Full Moon Wo Sagashite!


I'm not trying to drunk myself while watching anime. -.-"

ANYWAY. as I've stated in the last post. I've sliced off more than half of my hair. hoho. which means now it's short. (: ah, it feels so good now.. now, don't you people say anything like you shouldn't have cutted it! cuz I like it this way, come paste my hair back if you dare. HAHAHA. erhem. yes.

ah uhm.. who got the Hari Sukan's pictures. give it to me please! (: I want to know how sucky we looked like during the tanggal topi part~

so that's all. back to Black Cat! ohh. right, yes! I finished Ichigo 100%~ :P

No comments: