20080214

mid-February-crisis

Today, I have purposely came online to type what I have against Accounts. . . . . . . . .. ..

To you, Accounts, the subject,

~!&*_**()^&(*%*)(*!!!!!!!!! @#$%^&*())(&&!!

now I am very pleased.

---

oh, no worries. I have nothing else to complain about other than the amount of homework stuffed down our throats every day. :D Suddenly, I wish I took part in the chess tournament. I want to get out of school! seriously, I dun see the fun in chess.

I can't sleep.. too kenyang now. all the fault of two slices of golden fried fishes + lots and lots of fries + lemon mayo. the taste was so enjoyable.. I wish I could vomit it out and eat it again. HA HA HA HA HA.

anyway,

I got glued to a tv series again. dot. dot. dot. The series can't be anything else but Heroes. ahh~ the cute Japanese.. hahahahahahaha. erhem. yes, yes, Heroes. I heard second season is already showing on Astro. and all I have is TV3. 1st season. yay!

---

have something else to complain about. but I'm too tired now + I have a lot of add maths to finish. so hoho, merry christmas. and, Happy Valentine's Day.

Rebecca.
Sims 2!!!

No comments: