20080224

towards the end

so I've been doing some blog jumping and I've found out that people can REALLY not blog. O.o like one month once or even 3 months once ;; that's not my point of posting anyways, I'm here to post some pictures..

which means don't waste your time to read on if you dislike pictures. or you'll get scared by a scaldy [ baldy + scared ] named Kawachi. never mind if you don't watch Yakitate! Japan. Just that it's the funniest + best anime ever existing up till today. x)

yakitate japan

---

anyway as I was saying, I'm going to post pictures.

Photobucket

of red packets. (:

Photobucket

proof! that I went to MBS. lol,,

oh yeh. on Friday, my mom went on a dangerous trip to Central Market. ye' know the one in Mega Mendung? yeapz, that's d one. (:

anyway, she wanted to save petrol and go photostat my IC and PMR slip [[ it's for the AGM meeting of the Persatuan Taman Tan Yew Lai & Taman Awan that was held this afternoon that served us all with karipap! and meehoon and sambal sandwich O.o with tea which also gave out RM60 for such a brilliant, young, smart, pretty girl like me (: and all the people with the same characteristics like that too of course, exp: Tan Shen Wen, Teoh Kae Hong, etc. ]] then go shop for groceries all at one time so I happily entrusted her with the care of my belongings. but I guess my PMR slip was too adventurous or something, it decided to go on an adventure without the knowledge of it's care taker.

which means it got lost.

the care taker didnt realize it being gone until she came home, wanted to return it to me and started shouting at me to look for it.. bummer betul, I was watching Yakitate while the connection speed reached faster than the speed of sound! ish, I sound like a physics freak or sth. O.o

yes, anyway. we went back to Central, looked everywhere, even the guy's toilet.. eheh. that was a lie. ANYWAY, my point is we couldnt find it and decided to look for a lost & found place, which was where my adventurous PMR slip disappeared to. fuh.

*bites pizza*

'vy dhe vay.. *swallows* erhem. by the way, here's a picture of it.

uhmm. it refused to appear in the way i want it to.. never mind ;

here's a random picture then, in compensation for that stubborn picture that refused to come out in the right size. Boo you ;

carrie

guess who's this? (:

me lah!! ha ha ha ha ha. . .

-.-"

aisyeh. It's Carrie Underwood. the artist of various beautiful songs like Jesus Take the Wheel, Inside your heaven, Don't Forget to Remember me, etc.

ok lah,

need to continue with my mountain high homeworks ^^ barge though my front gate if it's really an urgent matter you need to look for me (: I won't be online for quite a while because of ..

source no. 1 :: exams
source no. 2 :: The Sims 2 (I just found out there's 4 The Sims 2 cds at home X))

Rebecca(?)
uhm..goat?

No comments: