20080218

untitled

A chinese went to a restaurant and saw Steven Spielberg, she cried out to him "Spielberg, I'm your greatest fan!". Spielberg saw her and gave her a slap, saying "You chinese bombed my country's Pearl Harbor!""But it was the Japanese that done it!" she replied. Spielberg said "Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese, you're all the same!"
The chinese than gave Spielberg a slap too, saying "You sunk the Titanic, my forefather was in it!""But it was the iceberg that done it!" replied Spielberg. The chinese said "Iceberg, Carlsberg, Spielberg, you're all the same!"

just a little sharing (: haha.. I found it in my brother's blog. and apparently I don't even know why he owns a blog?? anyways, should link him up or else he'll steal my 100 plus away. >< align="center">---

I somewhat sweared ok lah, I didn't exactly sweared. not to post about anything on Saturday. but it seems im too bored. like bored to the extend of willing to scrub the floors till it shines. ok, it doesnt make any sense.. nvm! this post must move on.. >< color="#000066">MBS for the KL/PJ SCF Leader's Convention.

and I had a revelation. x) There are people existing that knows me without me knowing them.. wahh.. so scary i tell you.. alvin was there and ern khai is so tall. dai go zai lohh.. haha; Samuel Goh went too! yvonne, come next yr ahh..

well, the convention was good overall. what's sad is that i didn't had a chance to talk much to meh SU members..

and I also found out that SMK Sg. Besi people are super cute. in attitude lah.. dun get the wrong idea.. including my mom. lolz. I have loads of stories on this matter, like mountains high of it. hoho..

I wanted to insert some pictures, any pictures, but I guess I'm just too lazy. or rather I prefer typing a lot and fulfill my promise of a dull blog post. :D

then i pulled myself to teman alvin buy his lousy hamster which he wants to name it after me. No, you can't do that or i'll really skin you.

I'm as innocent as an angel.
---

school.

that's a very pressure filled word.. haha, except for the marchings and club meetings of course. heh heh. club meetings.. yvonne is pulling me to join Seni Foto, mainly because her sheng sheng~~ is in seni foto. hah. hah. hah. let's hope she'll continue to not visit my blog. (:

for this whole week, Pn. Tan HF and Pn Toh WW won't be in school! means no lessons. doesn't means I hate their classes or anything. but it seems their classes are the most unwanted to miss ones. some sort. lalala;

and oh~

no Accounts for this week! tee hee hee. I think; need to check the dates and everything. well anyway, its going to be 12 soon. So, buh bye. have a pleasant week ahead! ;)

Rebecca.
magical plushies.

No comments: